What Trainers do
We are seeking motivated trainers that want to get involved in the fight against human trafficking! Eradicating human trafficking is no easy task, however we can help individual women on their journey towards a new life.
The Compass programme should be implemented in as many cities as possible. It is an integration program for women that are victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation or are at risk of becoming a victim. The free programme, which can be put together individually, is intended to prepare women for the labour market.
- You love to teach.
- You can engage with people living in difficult circumstances.
- You want to invest in women affected by human trafficking and you want to contribute to their leading self-determined lives.
- You are dependable and flexible.
- Communicate training content (i.e. job application training, self-organization, financial management, motivation ...)
- Preparation of the training sessions
- Individual time expenditure (depending on planning approx. 4 hours per training unit: e.g. 1 training session per week of 2 hours each over a period of several weeks or months)
The training materials are already available.
If you do not yet have contact with a local organisation that works with trafficked persons and could carry out the Kompass programme, you are welcome to write to the Alliance "Together Against Trafficking in Human Beings" by e-mail. There you can get in touch with people in your area, especially in Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Nuremberg and Karlsruhe - but also in many other cities.